Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things madison says. part II

Me: "She looks like paris hilton"
Madie: "Who's paris hilton? Is she that lady who ran for president?"

-

Madie: "Could a wholly mammoth get constipated?"
Me: "I really don't know....I guess they could"
Madie: "Why?"
Me: "....."

-

Madie: "We made planets today in school. Not real ones"
Me: "I didn't even think that was possible but thanks for clearing that up"

-

Madie: " I hate the sun. Its too bright!"
Me: "Then you're in the right place" (alaska)

-

Picking madie up from school
Madie: "This is a school, you don't just come up to it and pick up your kids"
Me: "Really?! what do I do then?"





" I don't like people, but I do like puddles"




"Yum! milk shake burps taste way better than normal burps"




"What kind of bird is a Chicken?"
-I don't know what your question is...





















More to be added I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. Rachelle you should add these up and write a book.(Madi-isoms)..these are hilarious! Not only the questions but your answers too! Glad you are my sweet daughter and your love is infectious. xoxoxmom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the one comment.."i don't like people but I do like puddles" Is a Silly Sally statement...did you teach Madi that game?

    ReplyDelete