Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring break!!

My friend Anne and I, also madey went to the ice field again to enjoy the finished park and sculptures. The work was amazing! Heres one of my favorite entries.
The detail was beautiful and the jaguar in the middle was so majestic and life like! Good job! We also enjoyed the ice slides with all the kids. So much fun. Check it out!
WEEEEE! LOL
My midterms are over and spring break has finally started. I'm only 11 hours till I leave for hawaii and 24 hours until I get there. Yay!
The sudden earthquake in japan caused a mass tsunami warning along hawaiian coast including waikiki. But my flight hasn't been canceled and I'm good to go.
: )

1 comment:

  1. Rachelle....thanks for taking me on the ice slides....remember when God gives you lemons, make lemonade! Glad all went well with school. Have a safe trip to Hawaii! Enjoy! Hugs! me

    ReplyDelete