Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fun times.


This past weekend, with regard to the load of homework I had to somehow breeze through, was extremely fun. Friday got started with an Ice Dogs hockey game that wasn't as full of fights as i was hoping for. Thats the only reason I go to those games, the UAF team is not allowed to fight due to their fragile scholarships. The Ice digs however are not only allowed to fight but it seems they are encouraged.

Me and Natalie decided to make valentines day cupcakes on saturday but while waiting on an ingredient we decided to go bowling! My first roll was a strike! beginners luck for sure! lol Im not much of a bowler myself.
nice face natalie! lol We did pretty good. A group of friends and her boyfriend Tim bowled with us. After a game we headed back to make those cupcakes! I used my secret carrot cake recipe to make mini cakes with cream cheese frosting that we dyed red for valentines day : )
They turned out perfect despite our ghetto set up of kitchen utensils. which was missing a large mixing bowl and mixing tools...
They were so good.


The Northern lights have been coming out more so hopefully I'll get a good picture of them soon. Also trying to get a picture of a sun dog which is the illusion of 3 suns on the horizon connected by a small rainbow. Pretty cool huh. I just gotta get it on camera!

Headed to hawaii in less than 26 days! : )

1 comment:

  1. 1/2 baked! It is fun to bake! Fun to eat too!
    Glad all is well and you are making new friends!!
    Hugs! Cathy

    ReplyDelete