Wednesday, February 23, 2011

make it...snow


Me and madison were waiting on the windshield to de-frost and it was taking too long so I pulled out a random card to scrape the ice off with and POOF* we made snow. : )

Wendy is out of town so its just me and madison this week. And poor madison didn't have school monday and tuesday so she had to tag along with me on one of my busiest school days of the week. Thank god i got out of almost all my classes early that day.
Also with Wendy not in town I had to attend a back to school night for madison. I felt like a mom! omg. She showed me around her class room and gave me a tour of her cubby, art drawer and assignments she had completed in class. So that was my first experience with that, I can't remember the last time I even had a back to school night...maybe 7th grade...7 years ago! wow.

Somethings I miss in California:
My family (brandon, sarah, baby sofia, my mom and dad)
My friends. you know who you are ; )
My kitteh Little leo I miss him so much. Does this make me a cat lady?
Little leo as a kitten! so cute. He's much bigger now lol fatty. : )
I also miss:
WARMTH! i'm about ready to thaw out now, can't wait for hawaii! 17 days and counting! : )

2 comments:

  1. O my gosh, Leo is such a cutie. Love how you make it snow, haha. Hey, Sophia? That name is popular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear your voice and also good to hear you laugh!!! Take care....Hugs! me

    ReplyDelete