Monday, October 17, 2011

I hate mondays

So, today was going great. Reine just got back into town after a long weekend and it was great to see him! I got a high score on my french test and am loving school! There was a light cover of snow on the ground and it had snowed all day. I was headed home to pick up madison and stopped to wait for her bus at the stop and I noticed her bus was more late than usual. I started to worry, after 30 minutes past her normal drop off time, that something might be wrong. A woman pulled up beside me and informed me that if I was waiting for a kid off the bus that I should know the bus was in a ditch up the road.

I panicked!! Raced over to the end of the neighborhood to find the bus and sure enough it was stuck rear end first in a ditch!


I rushed over to get madison off the bus but some idiots "helping" the situation wouldn't let her off.... yeah it was a mystery to me as well. So I waited. Finally I got her off the bus but at that point so many parents had piled in their cars to get their kids too nobody could move. AND on top of all that it was so icy on the roads no one could move without slipping.

We finally got out and found ourselves safely at home. We made some dinner and ran the usual routine. Finished homework and watched I Love You Phillip Morris which is hilarious!!!

So today was full of surprises and stresses, I hate mondays. Lets hope tuesday is less of a stress! : )

2 comments:

  1. I am glad all the kids were ok....they have a protocol....they have to account for all kids!!! That poor bus driver....when was this taken!!! Last week? Boy!!! Winter is around the corner!!! Take care and be careful!!!!
    Hugs! Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was taken at the beginning of october. It snowed so early here. Its already negative weather :(

    ReplyDelete