Friday, October 14, 2011

TGIF : )

Today I woke up as usual to get madison ready for school and to get myself ready for my 8 am abnormal psychology class. After class I went to the college coffee house to study but there internet was down, so I actually had to study instead of "studying" and really stumbling. Which is my new addiction. So I was actually productive today leaving the rest of my weekend to finish a painting I've been working on since....Its embarrassing so I won't mention the time. But its too long!

I had previously deleted my facebook and felt pretty good about it. I didn't have a facebook for about 3 days before MY OWN MOTHER guilted me back into reactivating my facebook so she can send me her weekly updates of her life at the beach. So she can taught me with the allure of a beautiful sunset picture with the title "Wish you were here"! Thanks mom.

It was 24 degrees today and it snowed the other day. And I'm not complaining I love snow, especially the cute fluffy snowflakes that were falling the other day : )

 I was up late last night baking 30 muffins! for madison's class party that she had today. That is something I miss from grade school, end of school (or in madison's case end of the quarter) party. She got to wear pajamas to class and eat junk food all day and not do any homework.....

Well... I do that...
But thats not the point! The teachers encourage it. And this has made me realize I don't wear sweat pants to school enough. Since when did this become so acceptable?! To change my ways I went to the UAF bookstore and bought some sweats! I am school spirited....and on my way to be a lazy student! My parents would be so proud.

The muffins for maddy's school party! So many banana nut muffins! I'll add the recipe soon! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment